Monday, November 27, 2017



Dear Friends and Fellow Writers, 


I'm excited to announce that I've been updating my Resources Page lately.  Please check it out! There's a whole new section on Flash Fiction and a bit for Poetry, as well.  I will be adding more as I'm able.

If you know of a resource that should be included, let me know.  You can reply here or send an email to -- robyncorum@aol.com


Here's my poetry offering of the day:



A Serpent's Tongue




A serpent’s tongue,

a wasp’s cruel sting,
a beastly wind
in fresh new Spring;
a mad dog’s growl,
a smut-filled flue:
these all remind 
me oft, of you.

A bear’s sharp claws,
coyote’s teeth,
a frog’s old warts,
a rocky reef;
Thunderstorms
that scold and shoo
these all remind
me oft, of you.

You’ve left your mark,
you’ve made your stand,
tattooed me with
your evil brand.
My hope is gone,
my life is through:
and all because
I once loved you…

by robyn corum
November 21st, 2017


Thanks to Pixaby for the free artwork!


No comments:

Post a Comment